Partnership provides seniors more flexibility to continue their current lifestyles through mobile and home-based medical monitoring solutions
ADT today announced a new partnership with Senior Helpers, a leading provider of in-home senior care. As part of this partnership, ADT will introduce its medical alert systems to Senior Helpers clients, allowing seniors more options to age in place while enjoying their current lifestyle. The new partnership will provide seniors with additional safety and support, particularly when a Senior Helpers caregiver is not present.
According to AARP1, more than 87 percent of Americans 65+ are looking for more options to age in place and maintain their current lifestyles. ADT’s partnership with Senior Helpers provides its clients with the option to enjoy multiple program benefits, including:
- Added peace-of-mind for family and friends
- ADT medical alert monitoring that provides an additional layer of protection in the event of an emergency by contacting the customer and communicating with emergency services on their behalf if necessary
- ADT notifications to Senior Helpers caregivers and designated family and friends in the event of a medical emergency and throughout the initial term of treatment until the customer is discharged
“Providing peace of mind for our clients is very important, and we believe that this service from ADT is one that many of our clients will find attractive,” said Peter Ross, CEO & Co-Founder of Senior Helpers.
Under the new partnership, Senior Helpers clients will receive preferred pricing for ADT Medical Alert Systems including ADT Medical Alert Plus and ADT On-The-Go units.
- ADT Medical Alert Plus provides a full in-home monitoring service which offers fall detection and home temperature monitoring, along with a wide monitoring range (600 feet from the base) so customers can enjoy activities near their homes.
- ADT On-The-Go is a mobile option, offering flexibility for customers to leave their homes and still have monitoring and support when needed. The device has fall detection and GPS capabilities.
Landlines are not required for either service. The systems also provide families and caregivers with options to monitor their aging loved ones remotely.
“Our partnership with Senior Helpers will help provide additional safety and support for its clients who require a caregiver but who also want the freedom and independence to live in their own home, maintain and enjoy their current lifestyle and stick to a budget with no long-term contract commitments,” said Jay Darfler, Sr. Vice President of Emerging Markets at ADT.
ADT is a leading provider of security, automation, and smart home solutions serving consumer and business customers through more than 200 locations, 9 monitoring centers, and the largest network of security professionals in the United States. The Company offers many ways to help protect customers by delivering lifestyle-driven solutions via professionally installed, do-it-yourself, mobile, and digital-based offerings for residential, small business, and larger commercial customers. For more information, please visit www.adt.com or follow on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
About Senior Helpers
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2001 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers® has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors.
Senior Helpers has been named by Fortune Magazine as one of the best places to work in the country in the aging services category, is included in Entrepreneur's Top 500 Franchise Ranking, is an approved partner in the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, and active in the Healthcare Leadership Council—an exclusive alliance of leading healthcare companies from all health sectors committed to advancing the American healthcare system. Learn more by visiting http://www.seniorhelpers.com.
ADT Media Relations
Phone: (619) 234-0345